Matthew S. DeLange
Matthew S. DeLange was born and raised in West Michigan. Matthew earned his Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Information Systems from Grand Valley State University.
Matthew went on to attend Thomas M. Cooley Law School. While at Thomas M. Cooley, Matthew was an actively involved student and held the position as the President of the Student Bar Association. Matthew graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Cum Laude with a concentration in Litigation.
Matthew is a former extern of the Muskegon County Prosecutor's Office and has also developed a stellar understanding of Criminal Law and its applications in the courtroom. While with the Muskegon County Prosecutor's Office, Matthew successfully prosecuted 15 trials.
Matthew accepted a litigation position with Gordon & Shaw, PLC and was brought on to aggressively advocate and further advance mens rights in Family Law. Matthew is a highly articulate and experienced litigator in his areas of practice.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law (Divorce, Custody, Parenting Time & Child Support)
- Criminal (Felony, Misdemeanor & Juvenile)
- Domestic Violence
- Drunk Driving
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Wills & Trusts
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor (Cum Laude)
- Honors: Scholarship Recipient
- Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- B.S. in Criminal Justice and Information Systems
- Minor: Computer Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, Family Law and Criminal Law Sections
- Grand Rapids Bar Association, Family Law and Criminal Law Sections
- American Bar Association, Computer Law and Criminal Law Sections